Facilitating the workshop programme for members and devising theatre with homeless communities across the UK [2017-19]
- Leading Theatre of the Oppressed event as part of Cardiff’s Casgliad Festival 2018.
- Planned and co-ran Actors Academy, a week intensive Actor Training for new artist members.
- Supported Citizens Writes workshops, liaising with freelance playwrights & supporting emerging writers
- Facilitated Script to Stage, a sharing of rehearsed readings of new writing.
- Power: Inside & Out Outreach worker & pastoral support worker on all female project
- Headphone Theatre- exploring verbatim and interview techniques.
I was involved in all arts team meetings, researching material for future programming/productions, initiating ideas for professional projects/theatre and planning and delivering them successfully, evaluating projects, developing new member artists and running IAG (information and guidance) sessions, supporting development team /producer/marketing team/pastoral support where necessary.